Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Please complete all the forms when applying.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Social Services Manager is responsible for coordination of the Social Service functions of the Fond du Lac Corps. This includes supervision case workers, interns,food pantry workers, and warming shelter employees. The Social Services Manager also works closely with administrative staff to provide oversight of volunteers working in the Social Services programming. The Social Services Manager provides oversight and direction to community collaborations, development of future programs, seasonal assistance programs, statistical and program reporting, monitoring of program funding, and reporting requirements, as well as providing direct services to clients.
Who we are:
Our Mission: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Our message is based on the Bible. Our ministry is motivated by the love of God. Our mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Why work for us?
The Salvation Army’s brand promises to Do the Most Good® -and it’s our employees that help us get there. At every level, you can have a real impact on your community through the work done inside our walls every day.
We are as impassioned about our employees as we are about our mission to help anyone in need without discrimination. Our culture reflects this quality, which makes our offices a seriously great place to work. Just walk inside our doors and you’ll quickly see that our employees are proud to support programs that make a difference.
The Salvation Army recognizes that peace of mind is important to employees and their families. Because of this, we offer :
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible schedules and a casual dress environment
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, sick time, personal time, and 10 paid holidays)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program, providing 24/7 support, resources, and referrals to help you in your work and personal life
- Insurance benefits: excellent health, and dental, life, disability Discounts available for Pet Insurance, auto, and home insurance