While reporting to the Sorting Room Supervisor, this position processes all donated materials by performing the following duties.
1. Process all merchandise efficiently and properly following the standards and quotas of The Salvation Army.
2. Price clothing per Salvation Army policy.
3. Rotate assignments as directed by the sorting room supervisor, learning all functions of the processing system.
4. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
5. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory.
Processing ezperience is preferred. Ability to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions. Familiarization with American money. Plysically ably to regularly lift/move 25lbs.