The Salvation Army Family Stores are accepting applications for reliable and hardworking employees to Process donated materials.
1. Process all merchandise efficiently and properly following the standards and quotas of The Salvation Army. Standard quotas for processors are as follows:
SORTERS 10 gaylords or 2,000 pieces in 8 hours
PRICERS 22 carts in 8 hours
2. Price hardline items per Salvation Army policy.
3. Rotate assignments as directed by the Bric-A-Brac supervisor, learning all functions of the processing system.
4. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
5. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or administrator
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Processing experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This position works in a warehouse work environment with moderate noise levels.