The Salvation Army Family Stores are accepting applications for reliable and hardworking employees stock and straighten racks and shelves.
1. Stock racks, shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
2. Price unmarked items of merchandise.
3. Cleans shelves, counters or tables.
4. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
5. Follows through on outdating as instructed.
6. Helps set up displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
7. Responsible to maintain good customer relations by giving prompt, courteous assistance to customers.
8. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
9. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or administrator.
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude. Physical requirements of the position include standing, kneeling, crouching, stooping and lifting/pushing 25 – 50 lbs.