The Salvation Army Family Stores are accepting applications for reliable and hardworking employees to process and hang clothing.
1. Process all merchandise efficiently and properly following the standards and quotas of The Salvation Army. Standard quotas for processors are as follows:
SORTERS 4000 lbs in 8 hours
HANGERS 50 trolley’s in 8 hours
EVALUATORS 2000 pieces in 8 hours
TAGGERS 2000 pieces
2. Price clothing per Salvation Army policy.
3. Rotate assignments as directed by the sorting room supervisor, learning all functions of the processing system.
4. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
5. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or administrator.
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude. Physical requirements of the position include standing, kneeling, crouching, stooping and lifting/pushing 25 – 50 lbs.