Responsible for the facility maintenance, upkeep and minor equipment repair. This is a full time regular position with a workweek expectation of 40 hours per week.
• Perform all facility maintenance and upkeep, such as carpentry work, including painting, staining, and minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
• Perform maintenance and repair of equipment, including, but not limited to EDS power washers, pumps, and generators.
• Ensure all work order requests are responded to and completed in a timely and effective manner.
• Provide list of needed equipment, supplies and vending machine products for ordering.
• Schedule Salvation Army vehicle maintenance as needed.
• Pick up and drop off mail at post office daily.
• Follow all safety rules.
• Report safety hazards to supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma with mechanical/electrical repair technical school classes, training or prior experience in basic equipment and facilities upkeep, maintenance and repair. Must be a motivated self-starter, able to use basic mechanical, carpentry and electrical tools and equipment; must possess a valid MN drivers’ license, have a good driving record, meet the MVR drivers’ qualifications and pass the background checks. It must be understood by the incumbent that the provisions of Safe From Harm will apply upon commencement of employment and also understood that the required Safe From Harm training be satisfactorily completed within the first thirty (30) days of employment.