Supervises the Bric-a-Brac section of the warehouse operations by performing the following duties:
1. Oversee the production of all Bric-a-Brac
2. Manage the evaluation and packing of all Bric--a-Brac including cleaning, wrapping and preparation for shipping.
2. Report to Director of Oprations any aunauthorized entry into work area.
4. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
5. Support the missions statement of The Salvation Army.
Other duties as assigned.
Supervises processors following Salvation Army policies and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable acommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One (1) year bric-a-brac department experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to
effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees and administration.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to add and subtraft two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurements.