- Interview prospective residents to determine and facilitate eligibility.
- Conduct recertification interviews with existing residents, evaluating financial, and social and physical needs.
- Works with many outside resources to verify confidential tenant finances.
- Ensures that residents are complying with housing rules. Report violations as necessary to the B.S., with recommendations as allowed through HUD & WHEDA housing rules.
- On-site monitoring of security system.
- Send out applications to prospective tenants.
- Responsible for all tenants' highly confidential information.
- Placement and supervision of volunteers for Booth programs, operations and events.
- Maintain tenant files.
- Process monthly rental receipts, including collection, preparing and making of bank deposits.
- Keep current on HUD software programs.
- Answering of Booth Manor phones.
- Create & post informational signs as needed or requested.
- Maintain along with Service Coordinator tenant bulletin boards.
- Deliver in-house memos to tenants.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Oversee the operations of Booth Mini-Mart, along with Service Coordinator.
- Clear understanding of The Salvation Army and willingness to support its Mission.
- Responsible for calling in LOCCS/Reserve for Replacement Requests.
- Perform office filing.
- Provide input on annual budgeting.
- Assist Business Administrator & other booth staff with daily operations as needed.
Relationships: Works directly with residents and other booth and corps staff. Has a working relationship with both HUD and WHEDA through phone, computer and personal contact.
Supervision Received: Reports directly to the Business Administrator of Oak Creek Corps.
Supervision of Others: N/A