Looking for a place where “Doing the Most Good” is a mission? The Salvation Army has a Territorial Headquarters TEMPORARY Finance Clerk Part-time position available for the ideal candidate. This part-time position is only 8 hours per week.
This position is located at our easily accessible Central United States Headquarters in the northwest suburb of Hoffman Estates, Illinois near the Sears Centre.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position, please call 847-294-2166.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled.
Support the Finance Department by providing accurate data entry of financial information and accurate and complete scanning. Some essential job duties include but not limited to:
1. Scan Financial Data (Cancelled checks, vouchers and journals)
2. Data entry of financial journals
3. Data entry of daily A/P
4. Data entry of cash receipts
5. Backup cashier’s office voucher receiving process
6. Use Excel to calculate reserve account available earnings
7. Scanning of confidential Payroll/Pension records
Education & Certification:
High School diploma or GED required.
6 months office experience preferred.
Word, Excel and general email experience.