This is a part time 20 hour a week position
This individual will support the Emergency Disaster department by organizing and maintaining disaster related information systems relating to equipment, resources, training, statistics, volunteers and other disaster related information. This information system will be managed through databases, paper filing, spreadsheets, and the national disaster website. Train data entry volunteers and staff to use the systems and assist with other projects as needed.
Some job duties:
1. Maintenance and data entry relating to the national disaster website.
2. Development and maintenance of effective data systems and supports to enhance effective disaster relief operations.
3. Development and maintenance of the territorial equipment and resource database.
4. Coordinating and maintaining volunteer information on the territorial databases website relating to training, volunteer opportunities, Medic First Aid, SATERN, and deployment.
5. Track data relating to deployment of personnel for disaster relief operation deployments.
6. Organize the information filing systems.
7. Assist volunteers and staff in accessing the databases and information systems.
8. Generate regular reports for training, statistics and capacity.
9. Assist with department related trainings
Education: High school diploma
Experience: 3 months of data entry and information management systems experience preferred.