1. Visit with all location managers, identify yourself and arrange location of kettle drop off and pick up. Usually at the service counter.
2. Provide aprons, badges, kettles, and bells to kettle workers.
3. Provide transportation to kettle locations.
4. Ensure that all kettle locations are being manned.
5. Ensure that all kettle workers are clean and presentable.
6. Keep accurate time sheets on all paid kettle workers. Report time to the Bookkeeper for payroll.
7. Coordinate site checks throughout the day to ensure that workers are working.
8. Pick up all kettle workers and kettles at the end of each workday.
9. When picking up kettles be sure to drop one off at the service counters or designated location for the next day/shift.
10. Ensure that monies are transported to Corps for counting and deposit.
11. Performa variety of miscellaneous tasks within the scope of this position that may be assigned from time-to-time by management representatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management skills and the ability to work with volunteer staff are needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.