Responsible for overall cleanliness of camp meeting spaces, lodges and common areas.
• Clean and set up all camp buildings, providing clean, attractive facilities tailored to the needs for each client group.
• Clean and straighten meeting room and common room areas.
• Provide light housekeeping for groups staying two or more days.
• Complete heavy cleaning and special projects as assigned.
• Report all property and safety concerns to the office.
• Assist with basic landscaping (flowers, plantings, garden) as requested by Maintenance Supervisor or Camp Director
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Wash linens.
• Work quickly with limited supervision.
• Work all Divisional events held on weekends (4-6 weekends a year)
• Must be able to drive golf carts and camp vehicle
• Assist Maintenance Department with minor repairs
• Be a positive influence on campers, leading by example.
• Be aware of and follow all Three Trails Camp policies and procedures.
• High School diploma preferred.
• May be asked to obtain Food Handler’s Certification
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND:
• Experience in housekeeping and janitorial required. 3-5 years experience preferred.
• Must have a valid state driver’s license
• Ability to work independently
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Good personal hygiene
• Good physical endurance
• Must be able to work the 8 weeks of summer camp without requests for vacation time (June & July)