1. Responsible for all operations and security matters of the eee while on duty.
2. Assure that CCC locations are kept clean of trash and donated items.
3. Receive and receipt all donated material. Safeguard all donated materials and assigned equipment.
4. Courteously advise donors of material which is not acceptable. Advise donors of heavy materials of pick up service.
5. Report complaints, damage to CCC, and any injuries occurring on or near the CCC for which The Salvation Army may become liable.
6. Sort and load trailers per center policy
8. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
9. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or administrator.
To preform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. the requirements listedare representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.