Operates cash register to compute and record total sale for customers in As-Is store by performing the following duties.
1. Collect, record and secure payments received from As-Is sales customers.
2. Account for sales tickets and proper recording of such tickets and sales.
3. Prepare daily cash sales receipts for bookkeeping department.
4. Report any discrepancies to supervisor immediately.
5. Report to supervisor for reassignment at completion of As-Is sales.
6. Use back guard provided when doing any substantial lifting or moving.
7. Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army
OTHER DUTIES: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or administrator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.