This individual will provide secretarial/clerical assistance to Social Service Department professional staff, general assistance in department assignments/projects, and maintain and update Social Service and technologies.
Essential Job Functions:
This job description is not all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential duties of the position. Other duties, responsibilities and tasks may be assigned.
1. Maintains and assists with data entry/revisions for department databases including Program Evaluation (Excel and Lotus Notes), TMPC, Resource Database.
2. Assists in development and management of conference/seminar databases, including registration processing
3. Keeps current in software requirements and upgrades, taking classes as appropriate
4. Assist staff with technical issues as requested.
5. Assist in development and maintenance of department webpage.
6. Provides assistance with technical equipment for staff, e.g. Lanier copier.
7. Maintains/manages department network drive.
8. Works with Territorial IT department for revision, repair or expansion of existing technologies to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree preferred or college preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years related experience.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Products with most notably Word and Excel
• Windows XP
• Solid knowledge of and comfortable with webpage design/revision
• 50wpm word processing
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Lotus Notes
• Ability to speak and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, beneficiaries and customers.