directly supervises store clerks. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Salvation Army policies and applicable laws.
1. Schedule clerks to ensure coverage in store at all times scheduled to be open.
2. Supervise clerks in performance of duties to ensure compliance with directives and guidelines.
3. Provide training for new personnel
4. Bank cash receipts at end of business day, Safeguard cash at all times.
5. Attend monthly staff meetings for managers and keep personnel informed of new policies and directives.
6. Maintain good customer relations, as is expected by all staff.
7. Order merchandise and maintain accurate inventory of goods on hand.
8. Report safety hazards, Responsible for the protection of personnel, property, and building.
9. be prepared for reassignment to other stores at the direction of Store Supervisor.
10. Support the mission statement of The Salvation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform ea h essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions